The Rotating Element Sootblower DB is designed to clean convection surfaces as well as heat exchangers with slight fouling and flue gas temperatures < 500 °C.
The blowing element of this type sootblower remains in the boiler at all times, supported by element bearings usually attached to the boiler tubes.
Specially designed nozzles are located on the element (as required) for each specific installation. Saturated or superheated steam, as well as compressed air, may be used as the blowing medium.
- The blowing tube is equipped with nozzles over the whole length and rotates into the flue gas path
- During the blowing process the blowing tube performs a rotational movement.
- A special control of the valve also enables cleaning of specific segments
- The blowing process ends when the necessary number of rotations has been performed
- Blowing tube remains in flue gas path
- Temperature-resistant blowing tube material, high-performance nozzle and stainless feed tube material
- Compact box section for restricted spaces encloses all moving parts for personnel protection
- Integrated poppet isolating valve with adjustable throttle disc for adjustment of blowing pressure
- Tailored to suit the site/regional specific hazardous area conditions - including: ATEX, CENELEC, IEC, NEC, GOST, CCOE, and NEPA
- Cantilever support design - eliminating need for rear support requirements
- The DB product is the global industry standard is tested and proven in the most severe operating conditions around the world
- The blower can be configured to provide a blowing arc of between 30 and 360°. Typically, the blower is rotated one to six times per operational cycle
- Extended boiler availability and increased boiler efficiency
- Controllable deposit build-up and increades boiler efficiency
- Fouling and blockages prevented in the superheater, economiser and air heater
- Maximises thermal efficiency and reduces gas exit temperatures
- Specially designed for ease of inspection and maintenance
- Maintained balanced heat transfer in the boiler as close as possible to design parameters
- Clyde Bergemann´s sootblower are reliable and simple to maintain
- Clyde Bergemann`s design optimise cleaning effect and minimise consumption of steam, water and air