High performance ash and bulk material conveying We have extensive international experience in delivering complex, full turnkey solutions for a wide range of materials handling projects.
We have more than 30 years’ experience in materials handling and thousands of references including major base load stations from the world’s biggest power producers and facilities for major multinational industrial customers.
Our capabilities for new build and retrofit project execution are second to none and we provide peace of mind to our clients who know that the experts are in full control of the total engineering, international procurement and construction phases of the project.
Our range of material handling solutions include:
- Pneumatic Conveying – Lean and Dense Phase
- Mechanical Conveying
- Bottom Ash Removal – Dry and Wet
- Silo Systems and Storage
- Pyrites Removal
- Biomass Handling Systems
- Injection Technologies
- System Engineering
- Consultancy, Design, Erection, Commissioning, Service
- Spare Parts
Clyde Bergemann works with customers as a team covering everything from project conception through to a global supply chain network, delivery, installation and on-going operations. This integrated level of delivery, along with our extensive capabilities across all elements of a project's lifecycle allows us to deliver projects on time, on budget and to exacting standards of excellence.
You benefit from:
- High performance materials handling solutions
- Comprehensive engineering expertise for turnkey installation of conveying systems
- Cost-effective projects that meet client requirements on time and within budget
- Proven success from our extensive reference list
Application range for our products and systems:
- Coal and oil-fired boilers
- Cement, steel and other industry applications
- Biomass fired boilers