“The leading global enterprise providing innovative products & services for energy related industries"
- Clyde Bergemann Power Group provides world-class solutions for a clean environment through improved process efficiency and reduced emissions
- Our core competences focus on thermal processes, heat and mass transfer and energy related production processes
- With our process engineering knowledge and experience we are adding value to our customers’ business
- We increase our market value by expanding business in conjunction to our idea of "Energy Efficiency and Clean Environment Solutions"
- The Clyde Bergemann Power Group is a partner for global industries focussing on energy related production processes.
- For energy plants and related combustion processes we provide our customers with mission critical products and solutions for higher efficiency, optimisation and a cleaner environment.
- The use of Clyde Bergemann technology and services leads to cost reductions, higher productivity and better capital utilisation, achieved by savings in energy, lower emissions, extension of plant operation periods, and reduction in maintenance costs.
- We are the preferred after-market partner for our customers
The Clyde Bergemann Power Group has a unique global position with
- A Global Setup with own capabilities in all relevant markets and long year experience and extensive references
- Very suitable product portfolio with mission critical products and solutions to energy related production processes
- Global and intercultural organisation to reach every local market
- Perfect global platform to add more products and solutions to address our current industry sectors as well as new industries
Clyde Bergemann is the competent global partner for contractors, OEM´s and end users
- We are focused on our customers and make it easy for them to do business with us. We have time for our customers.
- Every employee is emotionally involved in our company, especially in the future development of our company
- Everybody in our company is responsible for his/her own development and every employee should feel responsible that his/her work will add value to the company.
- We are a learning organisation. Our company culture is encouraging everybody to be interested in learning to achieve our objectives and to improve our business processes.
- We are a team orientated organisation where we have good communication among each other in every company and cross over between the companies of the Group.
- Our company culture is indicated by Trust, Honesty, Openness and Fairness and is characterised by reward and recognition. We have the attitude of commitment and ownership.
- We meet high standards in the areas of environment, labour and social affairs as well as Corporate Governance and take the UN Global Compact as guidance:
Environment - not only the environmental laws in force at the respective locations of our Group companies are strictly adhered to. At the same time, we are aiming to achieve higher resource efficiencies with regard to the consumption of energy, water and hazardous materials as well as the generation of waste.
Labour and Social Affairs - a protection of our employees´ health and the maintenance of a non-discriminatory working environment have absolute priority for us.
Corporate Governance - We demand highest standards of compliance with recognized rules for Corporate Governance. In particular, we do not tolerate any form of corruption. In this respect we support all endeavours in high ethical standards in our business and neither accepts corrupt behaviour in our company nor at our business partners. Our company has a strict and binding "Anti Bribery and Corruption Compliance Policy" for all employees which does not allow or tolerate bribery or any other forms of corruption.
- We are an innovative organisation where people really focus on innovative thinking. Our real competitive advantage is in the minds and hearts of our people.
Our Core Strategies
- Utilize leading position in the power industry
- Expand business in complementary product sectors, industries and regions
- Maximise after market opportunities
- Focus on new technologies and mission critical products for energy-related production processes
- Concentrate on operational improvements
- Involve our employees and secure new talent
Our strategic concepts are focussed on:
- Market Coverage and Centres of Competence
- Production & Logistics (Supply Chain Management)
- Knowledge databases and communication networks
- Operational excellence and standardisation
- Product Champions and Standardisation
- Corporate Design
Our strategic business fields are:
- Boiler Efficiency
- Materials Handling
- Air Pollution Control
- Energy Recovery
- Air-Gas Handling
We focus on key industries such as:
- Utility and Industrial Power
- W+E & Biomass
- Pulp & Paper
- Mining & Minerals
- Thermal Processing